Thursday, August 13, 2009

For My Grandmother

My Grandmother gave me the coolest flower bulbs this last year, and recently they've been giving us quite the show. Enough for me to admire them daily, and exclaim how pretty they are.

So that being said, these flowers are truely worthy of sharing with everyone else.




So, here they are....for all to enjoy.......
For the life of me i can't remember their names......it was "Mexican.....sumthin sumthin" i'm sure Grandma will let me know.

In the mean time, i'll continue to admire them, and then think of my Grandma's special gift as i watch them continue to bloom.....and bloom......and bloom.

Thanks Grandma, for such a special treat.


From the North......Where Men like flowers, and have a soft heart too..........

Mark......."The Iron Skillet"

1 comment: