Saturday, September 26, 2009

For Sale

Well, it's time to let her go. I purchased this boat in 2004, shortly after completing the dory. We/I have used this fishing machine a ton since it's arrival in our driveway 5 years ago. I've enjoyed it in all kinds of fishing conditions from flat calm to big swells and spooky white caps out here in the San Juan Islands, and she's always brought me home safely. She's been a good boat, used hard but never abused and now needs a new owner.
The ONLY reason i'm selling her, is that Dad has presented an offer on the big 22.5' Stratos that i can't refuse. So, i've polished this old girl up and preped her for her next owner. I can only hope they enjoy and use her as much as we have.

So, here are the spec.'s:
I'm the second owner, but know the first owener personally and have a full history of the boat from it's original birth.
Made by RiverHawk Marine in Salem Oregon in 1999 but sold in 2000.
Know as the Cuthroat model, and advertised as 20' long
Mercury motor, 1999 model year, also sold in 2000. Originally sold with a jet pump (hence the 140 jet decal) but the prop. was put back on prior to my purchase and is actually 200 hp.(no i don't have the pump). The motor has approx. 500 hours on it. There is no hour meter, so that's my best guess.
The motor has had new gear oil, new plugs done every year. This last april i also had a new water impeller installed.
The boat hold 40 gallons of fuel, in a center belly tank.
Hull has a 12 deg. v up front and flatens in the back.
Has duel batteries, with switch installed.

So there are the basics of the craft.

Price $8500 o.b.o.


Following are a few pictures












My next step is to get this girl listed on Craigslist, but for now i wanted to try it on here first to preview what i want to say......so hope you can all bear with me on this one :).
From the North......Where boats are loved most when .......you buy them.......and then sell them too!
Mark...."The Iron Skillet"



1 comment: