Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas spending......

Hello to all,
I keep getting emails asking why i haven't posted for awhile. In all honesty, there really hasn't been that much to post about. We had a good Christmas and it was a lot of fun, but Nicole's blog highlights all of that....so i havn't had much to blog about.
So, at the request of other's i'll blog about a little christmas spending.
We always seem to get a little mad money for christmas from mom and dad, and my Grandparents, and every year i try and purchase something i'll have for quite some time and when i use it i'll think of them.
So here are the things i purchased this year:

First on the list, a new Food Saver Vacume Packer. I have no idea how many fish the old vac. packed, but it was a lot! I hope the purchase of a new one doesn't give me the old Jinx on catching fish this next year! So, the Thank You goes to Mom and Dad on this one, i'll think of you guys every time i seal up a package of fish :) Second on the list of "must have's" was a new Cordless drill. I've been without for over a year, and today was the last straw! While working at Yeager's today building some shelving and installing a new office door i fought the cord to me elec. drill long enough and vowed to head to Hardware Sales once finished and buy a new CORDLESS drill....so i did! This Hitachi was the best deal in the place, and is ranked right along side makita and dewalt. This one just happened to be on sale.....so home it came.
So, Thank You, Grandma and Grandpa.....I'm sure i'll get years of use out of this one, and will be sure to think of you every time i use it!.......:)
Last but not least, my third and final purchase.......A new Hunten' coat. My gortex coat finaly died this last season, and refused to repel water anymore. So, a discovery in Cabela's Bargin Cave had me quickly ordering this nice Gortex Packable Jacket. If you can't see it in the picture.....well, it's because it's CAMO BABY!......i know a little corny.....but, couldn't resist.
So, another Thank You goes to Grandma and Granpa for this one. I'll think you every time i put it on, and head for the Mountian.

So there you have it. Not my typical Action, adventure, broken car, full of Bullshit typical story that i'm known for......just some normal stuff for today.
Signing off
From the North......Where men shop......and buy shit too!
Mark.....The Iron Skillet!

2 comments:

  1. just happy you posted
    i was starting to think nicole had locked you in the man room

    ReplyDelete
  2. shadow ridge high school oops pizza

    ReplyDelete