Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back by Request

Well, i'm back by request.
I haven't posted in about 4 months now. A lot has happened in that time and i just haven't found the time to post on the blog. Not that i didn't want to mind you, but it just hasn't been high on my priority list. So, i'll try and get back on track......
So....in a short quick recap.....over the last 4 months i've landed a job, landed some fish, and as of yesterday turned in my pole building plans to the city of bellingham (the pole building is to house the boat's). So that's it in a short nutshell.
I've got more stories but, this will have to do for now.
I'll end with a couple of pictures of the end of "Cod" season.
The elusive..."Blue" Lingcod
One of 3 nice sized Cabazon we caught that day.
So there you have it, i've finally posted once again, and hopefully i'll keep it up!


From the North.....Where fish are landed and......Jobs are too....which is NICE!


Mark....."The Iron Skillet"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope we are still invited to Washington state sometime, because once Dan sees these pics, he will have the FEVER! Those are some funky looking fish compared to our bass and crappie!

    ReplyDelete